What they’re LOOKING for
Getting quick and accurate GPS fixes in built-up areas or indoors is one of the key challenges faced by the location market today. Our client, is currently developing a range of effective and cost effective solutions in order address this.
Our client's first product, is a dynamic, intelligent pure software solution for locating mobile devices in areas where GPS coverage is inadequate.
Through the exploitation of all available location data − whether GPS, A−GPS, Wi−Fi, Bluetooth and our client's proprietary software − a company can maximise the location information, wherever you are.
What’s on the TABLE
Key requirement for this position is experience with the most recent positioning and navigation based sensor technologies such as inertial sensors, accelerometers, potentiometers, e-compasses etc. that reside on mobile platforms such as smart phones. It will also be advantageous (but not essential) if the candidate has one or more of the following:
• Previous experience with Commercial development for Android platform.
• Strong programming skills with languages such as Java/C++/.
• APIs, drivers, and OS level programming.
• Experience with developing commercial apps for mobile Operating systems such as iPhone, blackberry and windows.
• Experience with rational data-base and related technologies.
• Experience with server end and remote data-base development
• Experience with the most recent positioning and navigation applied research, GIS and statistical analysis
What YOU need
A smart and savvy team have spun this out of the University of Edinburgh. Now they are expanding in both scotland and Cambridge. If you want to know more get in touch with us.