What they’re LOOKING for
My client is seeking a skilled candidate to work as an OSS product manager in Slough.
It will be your responsibility to suggest, develop, manage, and work to optimize both new and existing strategic partnerships to horizontally and vertically expand my clients positioning. The OSS product Manager will identify and engage the key strategic partners based on the company's strategy and roadmap.
You will be working with the existing Product Managers to segment the domains of strategic partnerships, define and drive a comprehensive partnership program leveraging my client's extremely popular Product portfolio.
The targeted partners are in the Telco, IP, OSS and BSS ecosystems. You will be seeking new partner opportunities with both market leaders and emerging technology companies.
In addition you will act as Product Manager and the single point of contact for internal teams (R&D, Sales, and Professional Services) on initiatives that can impact the way to interface/integrate with partners.
What’s on the TABLE
The successful candidate will develop, qualify, model and close new partnerships programs. The Partnership Manager will have to recommend a phased approach strategy covering the technical interfacing/integration, IOT, OEM, acquisition.
The candidate will be located in Paris and must have the twin competencies of a strong technical background in OSS/BSS industry and the ability to use their technical skills set to identify and recommend new strategic partners.
What YOU need
In this role the candidate must be able to:
- Work with Product Managers to define and develop a comprehensive strategic partnerships roadmap, strengthening the positioning at strategic accounts and leveraging the overall product portfolio
- Develop and maintain a competitive intelligence analysis on targeted partners
- Engage targeted partners and deliver quick wins
- Develop and expand IOT partnerships
- Define and implement a phased approach partnership methodology following partnership maturity level
- Be the single point of contact covering all technical partnerships key domains
- Develop and drive internal tools roadmap strengthening product integration capabilities
Skills set required:
- Good knowledge of OSS and BSS
- Solid reference in Service Assurance domain and/or Performance Management solutions
- Good knowledge of Telcos market, technologies and challenges
- Experience of at least 4 years in Product Management in the OSS/BSS industry or in a similar role
- Excellent and proven analytical skills set